Some key changes have been implemented across United Baristas Market as we approach the end of this phase of work. Specifically:
- Changes to pricing plans and features
- Changes to buying & selling options
Pricing plans and payment options for people buying and selling
We have made changes to payment options for people buying and selling on United Baristas Market.
Basic listings (free) now offer
• payment on collection, payment on delivery and PayPal options – plus Paylax is required using your United Baristas account email
Paid listings (various options) now offer
• the above payment options, as well as bank transfer, purchase on a website, crypto and Paylax can be also be deselected or configured to a bespoke email
These changes further enhance safety for people buying and selling on United Baristas Market. They also make listing an item for sale easier and reduce opportunity for human error to help prevent a) no payment options being made available for people wanting to buy an item, or b) incorrect payment options entered
An overview of current United Baristas Market listing options is available: https://market.unitedbaristas.com/info/pricing/
All existing listings have been updated inline with the new options
• all users should check and update their listings to ensure that they are current and accurate
• some previous listing plans have been discontinued for new listings, but remain available for current listings until they expire
• all current listings have at least their original listing feature options and at least the original listing duration, with the following exceptions: Paylax has been introduced to all Restart Coffee and Basic listings, and payment via website and bank transfer have been removed from Restart Coffee listings
Payment options on United Baristas Market
We are updating both the communication and function of payment options on United Baristas Market. The purpose is to make buying items easier, to further enhance community safety and make the listing process more straightforward. While we make these changes, some payment options will be removed and others will be temporarily unavailable. Unfortunately in some cases some users will need to update their payment options as we are not able to transfer all setting from the old to the new configuration. We will update all users when we have finished this work.
This is the first major pricing and function update since launch. These changes are part of a much larger suite of updates to improve Market and prepare it for its next phase.
Specific changes to United Baristas Market are available here: https://updates.unitedbaristas.com/announcements
And an overview of this phase of updates is available on United Baristas News https://unitedbaristas.com/news/